A registrant have 10 working days prior to commencement of a course to notify us of his or her intention to cancel the registration for a particular scheduled course and be eligible for the following options.
- Receive a full refund
- Nominate a replacement
- Request to participate in a future schedule of the same course
However, if request for cancellation is received in 10 working days or less prior to the start of the course, any of the following conditions will apply:
- Haneon Fort will not be under any obligation to refund
- The registrant will be offered a one-time opportunity to participate in a future schedule of the same course in which case the fee will be non-refundable
- The registrant may opt to nominate a replacement
Haneon Fort reserves the following rights:
- Change the date of any course
- Cancel any course prior to the scheduled date and refund your registration fee in full or move your participation to the next available scheduled course
- Replace instructors with equivalent experience and expertise.
- Refusal to refund No-shows