- Experience in Concept Development, FEED, EPC Phases off projects
- Prepare and manage design documentation.
Conduct facility modification studies
- Conduct reviews of Vendor data
- Perform process simulation for design case and optional case
- Develop heat and material balance
- Conduct Hydraulic calculation and Network analysis,
- Prepare Piping and Instrument diagrams, PFD, BFD, Data Sheets, Safety Instrument Specifications, Line List and Material Specifications
- Size piping and control valves
- Size and specify Relief Vales
Understands heat transfer, distillation, separation and filtration etc.
- Sizing of process equipment such pumps, compressor, heat exchangers. Adequate understanding of critical processes such as Flare System, Cooling Water System, Compressed Air and Instrument Air system, Nitrogen system etc.
- Proficient in the use of Process Simulation software such as Flarenet, HYSYS, ASPEN, PRO II, Unsim etc.
- Lead safety reviews such as HAZID, HAZOP, SIL Assignment using LOPA etc.
- Participation in 3D model reviews.
- Experience in Pre-commissioning / commissioning and Start Up.
- Knowledge of relevant national and international codes and standards.
- Liaise with equipment vendors on specifications and procurement of process equipment
Bachelor’s degree in Chemical or Process Engineering with 15 years relevant design experience preferably in Consulting, EPC and PMC Environment